An Exxon crude oil pipeline ruptured in Sen. Jason Rapert’s district. It’s not like crude oil in your basement will cause an abortion or anything. Oh wait.
Also the pipeline crosses Lake Maumelle in three places. This is the potable watershed for Little Rock. Jason Rapert is also sponsoring or in favor of bills that would ease pipeline access for corporations and reduce drinking water quality in Arkansas.
- mhicks524 likes this
- kennyvee likes this
- ibingeonbonbons reblogged this from fuckyeahnaturalstate
- living-underarock likes this
- yeahiwasintheshit likes this
- its-onlygene likes this
- sixbucks reblogged this from gilmoure and added:
- gilmoure reblogged this from fuckyeahnaturalstate
- gilmoure likes this
- wigmund reblogged this from fuckyeahnaturalstate and added:
- bookishbiologist likes this
- fuckyeahnaturalstate reblogged this from godhatesarkansas and added:
- gotta-be-afraid likes this
- godhatesarkansas posted this